Friday, August 6, 2010

Hound Sounds


There are days when I spend so much time listening to music that every song starts to sound the same. When I first gave Pezzners' new LP: The Tracks Are Alive, I was in a daze where everything was sounding all the same. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have been listening to it unless it was decent, however as I was wading through the album, this track caught my attention and snapped me out of my lucid dream. The production on this track is so crafty, there's this subtle build up through out the duration of this track that doesn't really erupt into anything. While that would have annoyed me a while back, I've found a new appreciation for actually just listening to a tune without anticipating the 'drop', try it you might hear things you've been missing.

Pezzner - Balboa Park

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails