Thursday, April 15, 2010

Melt My Face!


Words escape me. Every month i eagerly wait for the likes of Jimpster and Shur-I-Kan to upload their latest sets/mixes. And each time I'm greeted with tons of new tracks that just get me more excited about house music. This month Jimpster has got quite a few awesome tracks, the first one oh my soul and the track @ 44min will make you flip your pants. Enjoy

Jimpster – Freerange Records Show (Proton Radio) (9.4.2010)

Tracklist:

Replika – Low Life (Mididropmusic Remix) [Raw Cutz]
Styler Steel – Metro [Two-b-music]

Paskal – Flashdance (Herb Lf Remix) [Wild Trackin]

Matt Masters – Live Again [Metroline]
Le Jak – Space Port [Council House]
Kris Wadsworth – High Revival (Lee Jones Remix) [Hypercolour]
Vlad Caia – All Together Now [Supernature]

Andreas Saag – Dragons Feat Ernesto [Freerange]
M A N I K – Shutterfly [Four Twenty]
Lovebirds – My Man [Freerange]
Georg Levin – Falling Masonry (Stimming Remix) [Bbe]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails