Friday, April 23, 2010

What are the chances?



This year I decided that one of my aims was to see Martin Stimming play live, somewhere in Europe during my travels, however the strangest thing EVER happened. Turns out he's playing in my country, in my city, in fact a 15 minute drive from my house. EPIC! I can barely contain my excitement, it's ridiculous! Anyway below are the event details. My new track of Reflections is Silver Surfer, i never really paid much attention to it before. See you there

Get down as Joburg’s finest DJs elevate you— mind, body and soul.

...... just follow the light.

OPENING NIGHT - 26 April 2010

||||| Main Floor|||||

Stimming –live- (Diynamic Music)
Octave
Brad S
2lani 'The Warrior'
Phat Jack

||||| Rooftop |||||
breaks, nu-jazz, funk, hip hop and dub

Blunted Stuntman
Kid Fonque
Redwood
H*bomb
Lee Nova

Date: Monday 26th April 2010 (the next day is Freedom Day)
Ticket price: R100
Doors open: 9pm

Venue: THE LIGHTHOUSE
95 Commissioner Street , The Security Building, 10th floor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails